Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nate's Doodle Den

I'm hoping to populate this with doodles... as often as I can.
If I thought I could keep up with it, I would post daily.
This is a self-discipline effort to constantly keep sketching and doodling.

Hope y'all enjoy ...comment as you like.

Ponce was looking in Florida for the "fountain of youth"...
Instead he found this ancestor of one of the area's most famous celebrities.
This was a preliminary sketcdh for a humorous article on historical events
Dude sketch
This is just a quick sketch done with the bamboo wacom pen/tablet that I have attached to my laptop. Most of my work is done on my main computer - has more muscle and I use a 6x8 Wacom Intuous 3 on that one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - great to hear from you: